Label: CROMOLYN SODIUM spray, metered
- NDC Code(s): 59779-075-13
- Packager: CVS Pharmacy
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated December 19, 2011
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (per spray)
When using this product
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust)
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
call toll free 1-800-323-0000.
Before using any medication read all label directions. Keep carton and packaging insert. They contain important information.
Cromolyn Sodium Nasal Solution is convenient and easy to administer using the metered spray pump. See package insert for spray pump directions.
USE ONLY IF BODY SEAL IMPRINTED WITH "Protective Seal" AND YELLOW IS INTACT.
CVS Quality MONEY BACK GURANTEE
CVS Pharmacy Inc.,
Woonsocket, RI 02895
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pharmacia & Upjohn Company, owner of the registered trademark NasalCrom®.
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Nasalcrom®
CROMOLYN SODIUM NASAL SOLUTION USP
NASAL ALLERGY SYMPTOM CONTROLLER
Prevents and Relieves Nasal Allergy Symptoms:
allergic stuffy nose
Full Prescription Strength
Safe For Ages 2 Years & Older
CVS PHARAMACIST RECOMMENDED
200 Metered Sprays
Each spray delivers
5.2 mg cromolyn sodium
0.88 FL OZ (26 mL)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
cromolyn sodium spray, metered
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:59779-075 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CROMOLYN SODIUM (UNII: Q2WXR1I0PK) (CROMOLYN - UNII:Y0TK0FS77W) CROMOLYN SODIUM 5.2 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59779-075-13 1 in 1 CARTON 1 26 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075702 07/03/2001 Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Bausch & Lomb Incorporated 807927397 MANUFACTURE Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Aventis Pharma Manufacturing Pte LTD. 595299306 MANUFACTURE