Label: MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF- meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0404-21
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 29, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mgClose
- prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizzines associated with motion sickness
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careul when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- for better identification keep tablets in carton until used
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, rasberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharinClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Meclizine HCl Tablets, 25 mg
• Prevents motion sickness
• Chewable once-a-day protection
16 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Compare to Bonine® active ingredient‡‡
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
‡‡This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Insight Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered
trademark Bonine® Chewable Tablets.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2012 Walgreen Co.
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0404 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: HDP7W44CIO) (MECLIZINE - UNII:3L5TQ84570) MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) LACTOSE (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape ROUND Size 9mm Flavor RASPBERRY Imprint Code 44;404 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0404-21 2 in 1 CARTON 05/29/2002 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part336 05/29/2002 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(0363-0404)