Label: ASPIRIN REGULAR STRENGTH- aspirin tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 0615-8324-39
- Packager: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0536-1232
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 19, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have asthma
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Other information
black iron oxide, cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
- Questions or comments?
- Principal display panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASPIRIN REGULAR STRENGTH
aspirin tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0615-8324(NDC:0536-1232) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 325 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) POLYDEXTROSE (UNII: VH2XOU12IE) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate (UNII: 58QVG85GW3) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) SODIUM ALGINATE (UNII: C269C4G2ZQ) SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM) DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) POWDERED CELLULOSE (UNII: SMD1X3XO9M) Product Characteristics Color ORANGE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;227 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0615-8324-39 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 12/16/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 06/01/2019 Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs 050052943 REPACK(0615-8324)