Label: NOXZEMA ANTIBLEMISH- salicylic acid cloth
- NDC Code(s): 64942-1259-1
- Packager: Conopco Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 5, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- NOXZEMA ULTIMATE CLEAR ANIT-BLEMISH PADS - (Salicylic Acid) lotion
- Drug Facts
- For external use only.
- Flammable - keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occues, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Inactive ingredients
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
salicylic acid cloth
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:64942-1259 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 0.02 g in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) CINNAMALDEHYDE (UNII: SR60A3XG0F) GERANIOL (UNII: L837108USY) LIMONENE, (+)- (UNII: GFD7C86Q1W) BENZYL BENZOATE (UNII: N863NB338G) EUGENOL (UNII: 3T8H1794QW) LINALOOL, (+/-)- (UNII: D81QY6I88E) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 200 (UNII: R95B8J264J) PPG-11 STEARYL ETHER (UNII: S4G2J0Y0LG) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (UNII: 5TJD82A1ET) EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF (UNII: S546YLW6E6) CITRAL (UNII: T7EU0O9VPP) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64942-1259-1 0.0284 g in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 09/01/2012 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 09/01/2012 Labeler - Conopco Inc. (001375088)