Label: NOXZEMA ANTIBLEMISH- salicylic acid cloth
- NDC Code(s): 64942-1259-1
- Packager: Conopco Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 12, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Noxema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads
- Active ingredient
- For external use only.
- Flammable - keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 90 Pad Bottle Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
salicylic acid cloth
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:64942-1259 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 0.02 g in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 200 (UNII: R95B8J264J) PPG-11 STEARYL ETHER (UNII: S4G2J0Y0LG) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (UNII: 5TJD82A1ET) EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF (UNII: S546YLW6E6) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64942-1259-1 0.0284 g in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 09/01/2012 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 09/01/2012 Labeler - Conopco Inc. (001375088)