Label: TYLENOL EXTRA STRENGTH- acetaminophen tablet
- NDC Code(s): 50269-449-25
- Packager: JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 2, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Package Labeling:
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TYLENOL EXTRA STRENGTH
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50269-449 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POWDERED CELLULOSE (UNII: SMD1X3XO9M) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape OVAL Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code TYLENOL;500 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50269-449-25 25 in 1 BOX 09/20/2018 1 2 in 1 POUCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 09/20/2018 Labeler - JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc. (805257581) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc. 805257581 repack(50269-449) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division 878046358 manufacture(50269-449)