Label: BRILLIA- lapine s-100 immune globulin 12 hpc, 30 hpc, 50 hpc pill
- NDC Code(s): 72123-002-01
- Packager: Hadaf LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated January 18, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- Children (5-18 years old) to hold 1-2 tablets in the mouth until completely dissolved. If necessary, the tablets can be taken dissolved in 1 tablespoon of drinking water
- Should be taken 2-3 times daily for 3 months
- Recommended to stop for 1 month (if symptoms do not return) after each 3-month regimen
- Take no later than 2 hours before bedtime as this product has activating properties
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are lactose-intolerant
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- Allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions may occur in very rare cases.
- Do not use if sensitivity to Brillia or any of its ingredients exists.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
lapine s-100 immune globulin 12 hpc, 30 hpc, 50 hpc pill
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:72123-002 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LAPINE S-100 IMMUNE GLOBULIN (UNII: A4FH976KAQ) (LAPINE S-100 IMMUNE GLOBULIN - UNII:A4FH976KAQ) LAPINE S-100 IMMUNE GLOBULIN 50 [hp_C] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape ROUND (round) Size 9mm Flavor Imprint Code light;bulb Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:72123-002-01 3 in 1 BOX 01/19/2018 1 20 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 01/19/2018 Labeler - Hadaf LLC (094114708) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Santonika Uab 520214047 manufacture(72123-002)