Label: BLOSSOM HP 3- hydrogen peroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 61767-306-01, 61767-306-02
- Packager: Blossom Pharmaceuticals
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 31, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Active Ingredient Purpose
Hydrogen peroxide 3% v/v Antiseptic
Oral debriding agentClose
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occassional sore mouth.
- For external use only
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persist or gets worse.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling rash or fever develops
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
Do not use:
- in the eyes or over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children.
IIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
DIRECTIONS as a First Aid Antiseptic:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged let dry first
DIRECTIONS as a Oral Debriding Agent:
Adults, children over 2 years of age:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around the mouth in the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
- children under 2 years of age consult a dentis or doctor
- OTHER INFORMATION
- keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature.
- do not shake bottle
- Hold away from face when opening
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Blossom Pharmaceuticals 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide BP.jpg
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
BLOSSOM HP 3
hydrogen peroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:61767-306 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (UNII: BBX060AN9V) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65 mL in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:61767-306-01 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:61767-306-02 454 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part356 01/29/2014 Labeler - Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Blossom Pharmaceuticals 677381470 manufacture(61767-306)