Label: MUCUS RELIEF SEVERE CONGESTION AND SINUS- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl capsule
- NDC Code(s): 63868-670-16
- Packager: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 3, 2023
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each softgels)
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to inhaled irritants
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor ache and pain
- temporarily promoted nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma , chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition,
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
†Compare to the Active Ingredients in Mucinex® Maximum Strength Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCL 5 mg
Pain Reliever | Cough Suppressant
Expectorant | Nasal Decongestant
Relieves Sinus Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
For Ages 12 Years & Older
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W 9 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48375
- Package Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MUCUS RELIEF SEVERE CONGESTION AND SINUS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl capsule
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63868-670 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 200 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SORBITAN (UNII: 6O92ICV9RU) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code 12A Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63868-670-16 16 in 1 CARTON 06/30/2019 06/30/2025 1 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 06/30/2019 06/30/2025 Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)