Label: IVY DRY- benzyl alcohol, camphor, menthol cream
- NDC Code(s): 49546-201-28
- Packager: Ivy Dry, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 20, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients
Benzyl Alcohol 10%Close
for the temporary relief of itching associated with insect bites and minor skin irritations.Close
For external use only.
Do not use
- face or genital areas
- on a reas of blistered or broken skin
- with a compress after application
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
- Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance. Additional applications may be necessary.
- Test product on small patch of skin before applying to the entire body.
- Other information
- Store at room temperature.
- You may report a serious adverse reaction to Report Reaction, LLC. PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222.
- Inactive Ingredients
Water, Structure XL, Cutina GMS, Phenoxol T, Cremaphor CO 40, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Acetate, Steareth-2,Close
Steareth-20, Steareth 100, Proaqua ISL, Pelemol IPM, Estol 1543, Glydant Plus, Dimethicone, VE Acetate, Allantoin.
Made in the U.S.A. for:
299-B Fairfield Ave.
Fairfield, NJ 07070
©2012 Ivy-Dry, Inc.
Questions or Comments
If you get Poison Ivy,
you know you’ll want
to use a product with
that you can trust.
Look no further than
Ivy Dry Products
known and trusted
for over 60 years.
- Product Labeling
Associated with Minor Skin
Irritations and Insect Bites
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
benzyl alcohol, camphor, menthol cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49546-201 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) (BENZYL ALCOHOL - UNII:LKG8494WBH) BENZYL ALCOHOL 10 g in 100 g CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (UNII: 5TJD82A1ET) (CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) - UNII:5TJD82A1ET) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.6 g in 100 g MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 0.4 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4) BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) ZINC ACETATE (UNII: FM5526K07A) STEARETH-2 (UNII: V56DFE46J5) STEARETH-20 (UNII: L0Q8IK9E08) STEARETH-100 (UNII: 4OH5W9UM87) DMDM HYDANTOIN (UNII: BYR0546TOW) DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49546-201-28 1 in 1 BOX 1 28 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 08/22/2012 Labeler - Ivy Dry, Inc. (800544590)