Label: SALICYLIC ACID- wart removers patch
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0203-18
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated January 30, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Do not use this product if
- you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
wart removers patch
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0203 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 40 mg in 18 Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength POLYVINYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 532B59J990) VINYL ACETATE (UNII: L9MK238N77) HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (UNII: UG00KM4WR7) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0203-18 18 in 1 BOX; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/26/2013 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part358B 07/26/2013 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)