Label: GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY OMEPRAZOLE- omeprazole tablet, delayed release
- NDC Code(s): 46122-281-04, 46122-281-74
- Packager: Amerisource Bergen
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: New Drug Application
Updated April 25, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Omeprazole 20 mgClose
- treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazoleClose
- Do not use if you have:
- trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.Close
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- you get diarrhea
- you develop a rash or joint pain
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.Close
- Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).Close
- for adults 18 years of age and older
- this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- swallow whole. Do not chew, crush, or suck tablets.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Other information
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture
- Inactive ingredients
benzyl alcohol, carmine, carnauba wax, FD&C blue #2/indigo carmine aluminum lake, flavor, hypromellose, hypromellose acetate succinate, lactose monohydrate, menthol, modified starch, monoethanolamine, polyethylene glycol 3350, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sodium stearate, sodium stearyl fumarate, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Prilosec OTC® See Current Drug Facts
Omeprazole delayed release tablets 20 mg
SWALLOW – DO NOT CHEW
Treats Frequent Heartburn!
three 14-day courses of treatment
May take 1 to 4 days for full effectClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY OMEPRAZOLE
omeprazole tablet, delayed release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:46122-281 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OMEPRAZOLE (UNII: KG60484QX9) (OMEPRAZOLE - UNII:KG60484QX9) OMEPRAZOLE 20 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) MONOETHANOLAMINE (UNII: 5KV86114PT) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 (UNII: G2M7P15E5P) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) SODIUM STEARATE (UNII: QU7E2XA9TG) SODIUM STEARYL FUMARATE (UNII: 7CV7WJK4UI) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM) Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 12mm Flavor BERRY Imprint Code 20 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:46122-281-04 3 in 1 CARTON 03/25/2015 1 14 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:46122-281-74 1 in 1 CARTON 03/27/2015 2 14 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date NDA NDA022032 03/25/2015 Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)