Label: TUSSIN MULTI SYMPTOM COLD CF ADULT- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
- NDC Code(s): 55301-382-08
- Packager: AAFES/Your Military Exchanges
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 11, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- do not take more then 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Multi-Symptom Cold CF
- Nasal Congestion
For Ages 12 Years & over
Dosing Cup Included
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Manufactured for Your Military Exchanges
By: PL Developments, 11865 S. Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
- Package Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TUSSIN MULTI SYMPTOM COLD CF ADULT
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55301-382 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20 mg in 10 mL GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 200 mg in 10 mL PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) LACTIC ACID (UNII: 33X04XA5AT) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55301-382-08 1 in 1 BOX 08/31/2015 1 237 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 08/31/2015 Labeler - AAFES/Your Military Exchanges (001695568)