Label: ASSURED NASAL RELIEF ORIGINAL- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
- NDC Code(s): 33992-8684-5
- Packager: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 31, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- ASK DOCTOR
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- STOP USE
- PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
INDICATIONS & USAGE
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. Squeeze cap on both sides in a counter-clockwise turn and pull off to remove. To srapy, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tiliting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use and snap cap back onto the bottle.
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASSURED NASAL RELIEF ORIGINAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:33992-8684 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: K89MJ0S5VY) (OXYMETAZOLINE - UNII:8VLN5B44ZY) OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, DIHYDRATE (UNII: 94255I6E2T) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, DIHYDRATE (UNII: 5QWK665956) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 1500 (UNII: 1212Z7S33A) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:33992-8684-5 1 in 1 CARTON 11/07/2016 1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/08/2011 Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)