Label: HONGO KILLER- undecylenic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 58593-826-01
- Packager: Efficient Laboratories Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 2, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- DO NOT USE
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
a thin layer of Hongo Killer Antifungal Solution over affected area
twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
athlete’s foot: Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well
fitting,ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Apply a thin layer of Hongo Killer Antifungal Solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
undecylenic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:58593-826 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength UNDECYLENIC ACID (UNII: K3D86KJ24N) (UNDECYLENIC ACID - UNII:K3D86KJ24N) UNDECYLENIC ACID 25 mg in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) HYPROMELLOSE 2208 (100 MPA.S) (UNII: B1QE5P712K) ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (UNII: ND2M416302) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL (UNII: H4N855PNZ1) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:58593-826-01 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/01/2012 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 07/01/2012 Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Dextrum Laboratories Inc. 007392322 manufacture(58593-826)