Label: LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 MELT IN SUNSCREEN MILK FACE AND BODY BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTES- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
- NDC Code(s): 49967-864-01
- Packager: L'Oreal USA Products Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 14, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use onlyClose
- Do not use
on damaged or broken skinClose
- When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Close
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
For sunscreen use:
● apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
● after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
● immediately after towel drying
● at least every 2 hours
● Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
● limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
● children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorClose
- Other information
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunClose
- Inactive ingredients
water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, alcohol denat., poly C10-30 alkyl acrylate, caprylyl methicone, trisiloxane, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, PEG-8 laurate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, tocopherol, inulin lauryl carbamate, disodium EDTA, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrinClose
- Questions or comments?
Monday - Friday (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 MELT IN SUNSCREEN MILK FACE AND BODY BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTES
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49967-864 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (AVOBENZONE - UNII:G63QQF2NOX) AVOBENZONE 30 mg in 1 mL HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (HOMOSALATE - UNII:V06SV4M95S) HOMOSALATE 107.2 mg in 1 mL OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (OCTISALATE - UNII:4X49Y0596W) OCTISALATE 32.1 mg in 1 mL OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (OCTOCRYLENE - UNII:5A68WGF6WM) OCTOCRYLENE 60 mg in 1 mL OXYBENZONE (UNII: 95OOS7VE0Y) (OXYBENZONE - UNII:95OOS7VE0Y) OXYBENZONE 38.6 in 1 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49967-864-01 1 in 1 CARTON 01/01/2014 1 150 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 01/01/2014 Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations L'Oreal USA, Inc. 185931458 manufacture(49967-864)