Label: TING- tolnaftate aerosol, spray
- NDC Code(s): 63736-819-05
- Packager: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 6, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
For external use onlyFlammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
▪ clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
▪ shake can well, hold 4" to 6" from skin. Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
▪ supervise children in the use of this product.
▪ pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
▪ use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists, consult a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? 1-800-344-7239
- Principal Display Panel:
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
tolnaftate aerosol, spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63736-819 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength TOLNAFTATE (UNII: 06KB629TKV) (TOLNAFTATE - UNII:06KB629TKV) TOLNAFTATE 1.28 g in 128 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63736-819-05 128 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/27/2009 05/02/2025 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 07/27/2009 05/02/2025 Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)