Label: MAGNESIUM CITRATE liquid
- NDC Code(s): 68071-4060-1
- Packager: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 49348-696
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 7, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
- Do not use if
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist if
- Stop use and ask a doctor
- If pregnant or breast-feeding
- Keep out of reach of children
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 25 hours
- children 2 to 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age- ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- Other information
- inactive ingredients
- Adverse reaction
- Principal display panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
magnesium citrate liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68071-4060(NDC:49348-696) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MAGNESIUM CITRATE (UNII: RHO26O1T9V) (MAGNESIUM CATION - UNII:T6V3LHY838) MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745 g in 29.6 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) LEMON OIL (UNII: I9GRO824LL) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) SACCHARIN (UNII: FST467XS7D) SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68071-4060-1 300 mL in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/18/2017 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part334 03/20/2012 Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. 010632300 relabel(68071-4060)