Label: SENSODYNE NOURISH GENTLY SOOTHING- potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride paste
- NDC Code(s): 0135-5026-01, 0135-5026-02, 0135-5026-03
- Packager: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 6, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- children under 12 years: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL
WITH BIO-ACTIVE MINERALS
Brush twice daily for a healthier smile:
- Strengthens & nourishes teeth
- Helps prevent cavities
- Protects from sensitivity*
- Freshens breath
The Sensodyne Nourish range with bio-active minerals, strengthens and nourishes teeth while also protecting from sensitivity*. Our toothpaste is designed to provide the everyday nourishment your teeth to help protect the health of your mouth.
Gently Soothing: With trusted sensitivity protection*, our formulation, blended with aloe vera extract and natural mint, is designed for a clean sensation.
*with twice daily brush
Help us support the planet by recycling our packaging and being responsible with water usage.
See end of carton
Turn off tap whilst brushing
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
©2021 GSK group of companies or its licensor.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
Warren, NJ 07059
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SENSODYNE NOURISH GENTLY SOOTHING
potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride paste
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0135-5026 Route of Administration DENTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength POTASSIUM NITRATE (UNII: RU45X2JN0Z) (NITRATE ION - UNII:T93E9Y2844) POTASSIUM NITRATE 50 mg in 1 g SODIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: 8ZYQ1474W7) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) FLUORIDE ION 1.15 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) HYDRATED SILICA (UNII: Y6O7T4G8P9) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score Shape Size Flavor MINT Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0135-5026-01 1 in 1 CARTON 01/03/2022 1 113 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:0135-5026-02 1 in 1 CARTON 03/25/2022 2 23 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:0135-5026-03 23 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/02/2023 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part356 01/03/2022 Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC (079944263)