Label: DAIRYLAND BRAND TEAT SHIELD CONDITIONING BARRIER DIP- iodine liquid
- NDC Code(s): 60282-1210-1, 60282-1210-2, 60282-1210-3, 60282-1210-4
- Packager: Stearns Packaging Corporation
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Drug Label Information
Updated December 16, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Use Teat Shield undiluted.
• Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow’s teats are sore or chapped.
• Store at room temperature.
• Protect from Freezing. If frozen, shake vigorously after thawing.
• Do not use Teat Shield for cleaning or sanitizing dairy equipment.
• Discard any Teat Shield solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
DIRECTIONS for Post Dipping:
1. Immediately after removing inflations, dip the entire teat with Teat Shield Conditioning Barrier Dip.
2. Allow teats to air dry enabling dip to remain on teats for a prolonged period of time.
3. If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Teat Shield to air dry on the cow’s teat or blot dry with a paper towel before cow is
released outside. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
4. Replace dip solution when visibly cloudy or dirty.
USER SAFETY WARNINGS
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink large amounts of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. Drink large
quantities of water. See physician immediately. Get medical attention immediately.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
CONDITIONING BARRIER DIP
This product, when properly used, is effective as an aid in reducing the spread of organisms which may cause mastitis.
Contains 10% Glycerin
Specially formulated for added protection and greater skin conditioning in muddy, wet conditions or inclement weather.
Forms a film on the teat to prolong protection against mastitis-causing pathogens.
Contains 10% Glycerin to keep teats soft and help prevent chapping in harsh weather.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
See side panel for Precautionary Statements.
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Ave. (53714), PO Box 3216,Madison, Wisconsin 53704
(800) 655-5008 • www.stearnspkg.com
NET CONTENTS: 1 U.S. FL. GALLON (3.78 LITERS)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAIRYLAND BRAND TEAT SHIELD CONDITIONING BARRIER DIP
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:60282-1210 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 10 g in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:60282-1210-1 3.78 L in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:60282-1210-2 18.93 L in 1 PAIL 3 NDC:60282-1210-3 56.78 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:60282-1210-4 208.0 L in 1 DRUM Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 12/10/2010 Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Registrant - Preserve International (808154199) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Preserve International 808154199 api manufacture