Label: CAPRON DMT- dextromethorphan hbr and pyrilamine maleate tablet
- NDC Code(s): 29978-128-10
- Packager: Capital Pharma
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 12, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Other information
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- May cause drowsiness; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect. Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor. Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stop use and ask doctor if
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
dextromethorphan hbr and pyrilamine maleate tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:29978-128 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30 mg PYRILAMINE MALEATE (UNII: R35D29L3ZA) (PYRILAMINE - UNII:HPE317O9TL) PYRILAMINE MALEATE 30 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) Product Characteristics Color white Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 7mm Flavor Imprint Code DMT Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:29978-128-10 100 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/26/2017 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 01/26/2017 Labeler - Capital Pharma (831545541)