Label: GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY COLD AND HOT THERAPY PAIN RELIEF BALM EXTRA STRENGTH- menthol, methyl salicylate ointment
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 24385-241-54
- Packager: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated July 14, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredients
For external use only.
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When using this product
• use only as directed • avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes • do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad • do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask doctor if
• condition worsens • redness is present • irritation develops • symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive ingredients
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy Cold and Hot Therapy Pain Relief Balm
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY COLD AND HOT THERAPY PAIN RELIEF BALM EXTRA STRENGTH
menthol, methyl salicylate ointment
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:24385-241 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 7.6 g in 100 g METHYL SALICYLATE (UNII: LAV5U5022Y) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) METHYL SALICYLATE 29 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength PARAFFIN (UNII: I9O0E3H2ZE) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:24385-241-54 99.2 g in 1 JAR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 05/24/2000 Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (007914906) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Product Quest Mfg, LLC 927768135 manufacture(24385-241) , label(24385-241)