REMEDY NAILS- undecylenic acid lotion
Adwill Labs Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid USP 10%
Treats cuticle and skin fungal infections.
- Heals and moisturizes cuticles and skin.
- Athlete's foot treatment.
- Relieves itching, burning and cracking.
WARNINGS: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant before using this product.
- It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast feeding.
- If swallowed, call Poison Control Center immediately.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- No improvement within 2 weeks.
Wash and dry affected area.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Apply enough medication to cover the affected area and surrounding skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- For maximum results, use twice daily or as instructed.
- Discontinuing use of this medication may allow recurrence of infection.
- If condition persists, consult your doctor.
Do not accept if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature 60-85F.
- Keep in tight, light resistant container.
Contact doctor if unusual reactions to this medicine occur.
- This product does not contain FD&C Yellow #5 or FD&C Yellow #6.
Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Algae Extract.
Principal Display Panel - 15 mL Bottle Label
Therapeutic Cuticle Oil
Tea Tree Oil