Label: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4MG tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 53185-277-24
- Packager: Athlete's Needs, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 14, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or Comments?
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4MG
chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:53185-277 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE (UNII: V1Q0O9OJ9Z) (CHLORPHENIRAMINE - UNII:3U6IO1965U) CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) LACTOSE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score no score Shape ROUND Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code AZ;246 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:53185-277-24 24 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 12/15/2014 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 12/15/2014 Labeler - Athlete's Needs, Inc. (619703945)