Label: MEDI-FIRST NON-ASPIRIN- acetaminophen tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 71205-306-04
- Packager: Proficient Rx LP
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 47682-803
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 1, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older)
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Medi-First Non-Aspirin 325 mg Label
Aches, Fever ● Acetaminophen 500mg
Dolores, Fiebre ● Acetaminofeno 500mg
Aspirin-Free Pain Relief
Pull to Open
Tire Para Abrir
Compare active ingredients to:
Compare el ingrediente activo con:
Extra Strength Tylenol®
Registered Trademark of McNeil Consumer Products
Marca Registrada de McNeil Consumer Products
Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Empaquetado con Sellado
Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
Proficient Rx LP
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71205-306(NDC:47682-803) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color white (white) Score no score Shape ROUND (ROUND) Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code AZ;234 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71205-306-04 4 in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/01/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 12/30/2008 Labeler - Proficient Rx LP (079196022) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Proficient Rx LP 079196022 RELABEL(71205-306)