Label: OMEPRAZOLE capsule, delayed release
- NDC Code(s): 51660-061-14, 51660-061-27, 51660-061-44
- Packager: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated May 7, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Do not use if you have
- trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months.
This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- you get diarrhea
- you develop a rash or joint pain
- for adults 18 years of age and older
- this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- swallow whole. Do not chew or crush capsules.
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Other information
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, ferrosoferric oxide, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium carbonate, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, mono and di glycerides, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium stearyl fumarate, sugar spheres (starch and sucrose), talc, titanium dioxide and triethyl citrate
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 20 mg Capsule Bottle Carton
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
omeprazole capsule, delayed release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:51660-061 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM (UNII: 426QFE7XLK) (OMEPRAZOLE - UNII:KG60484QX9) OMEPRAZOLE 20.6 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357) GELATIN, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2G86QN327L) HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE (70000 WAMW) (UNII: 66O7AQV0RT) HYPROMELLOSE 2208 (100 MPA.S) (UNII: B1QE5P712K) MAGNESIUM CARBONATE (UNII: 0E53J927NA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) METHACRYLIC ACID - ETHYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER (1:1) TYPE A (UNII: NX76LV5T8J) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: WZH3C48M4T) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) SODIUM STEARYL FUMARATE (UNII: 7CV7WJK4UI) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 6000 (UNII: 30IQX730WE) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 18mm Flavor Imprint Code RG;49 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:51660-061-44 3 in 1 CARTON 07/21/2018 1 14 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:51660-061-27 2 in 1 CARTON 07/21/2018 2 14 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:51660-061-14 1 in 1 CARTON 07/21/2018 3 14 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA210593 07/21/2018 Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029) Registrant - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Ohm Laboratories Inc. 184769029 MANUFACTURE(51660-061) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Srini Pharmaceuticals Private Limited 725914795 API MANUFACTURE(51660-061)