Label: ECOLAB HYDROGEN PEROXIDE- hydrogen peroxide 3.0% spray
- NDC Code(s): 71338-141-02
- Packager: ECOLAB Food Safety Specialties, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 13, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Do not use
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a doctor
- on large areas of the body
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive ingredient
- Questions or comments?
- ECOLAB Hydrogen Peroxide Spray
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ECOLAB HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
hydrogen peroxide 3.0% spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71338-141 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (UNII: BBX060AN9V) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30 mL in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71338-141-02 0.0591 L in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/23/2017 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 03/23/2017 Labeler - ECOLAB Food Safety Specialties, Inc. (618996086)