Label: BONOGEN ACTIVATOR HAIR LOSS TREATMENT- biotin liquid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated April 25, 2010
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
Active Ingredient: Biotin* Bonogen Activator (Hair Loss Treatment) *
1) Name of Product : Bonogen Activator (Hair Loss Treatment)
2) Caution :
· Stop using and see a doctor if any hypersensitivity symptom continues.
· Avoid storing under direct sun light or high temperature.
3) Effect :
· Provides an excellent tonic effect and prevents hair-loss.
· Increases hair longevity through palpation of cell metabolism.
4) Using method :
· Spray Bonogen Activator on the scalp 2~3 times daily as needed.
Recommendable to apply Bonogen Activator enough on the scalp prior
to going to bed.
5) Shelf life : 36 months
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
BONOGEN ACTIVATOR HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50653-3001 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BIOTIN (UNII: 6SO6U10H04) (BIOTIN - UNII:6SO6U10H04) BIOTIN 0.002 mL in 1 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50653-3001-1 100 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR 2 NDC:50653-3001-2 150 mL in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 04/25/2010 Labeler - Bonogen Co., Ltd (688759463)