Label: DAYLOGIC OIL-FREE CLEANSING WIPE FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN PINK GRAPEFRUIT- salicylic acid cloth
- NDC Code(s): 11822-1001-1
- Packager: Rite Aid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 26, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When using this product
- Open resealable label to access wipe; reseal label tightly to retain moisture. Thoroughly wipe face with cleansing cloth to deep clean and refresh skin. After use, dispose of wipe in a trash receptable. Do not flush.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Inactive ingredients
- Other information
- Principal display panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAYLOGIC OIL-FREE CLEANSING WIPE FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN PINK GRAPEFRUIT
salicylic acid cloth
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11822-1001 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 20 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE (UNII: G4LZF950UR) PPG-5-CETETH-20 (UNII: 4AAN25P8P4) SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) PEG-32 STEARATE (UNII: 33GX5WQC0M) IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE (UNII: 603P14DHEB) GRAPEFRUIT (UNII: O82C39RR8C) PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T) BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) DISODIUM EDTA-COPPER (UNII: 6V475AX06U) GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (UNII: JQ9EK2H6BG) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11822-1001-1 25 in 1 CELLO PACK 01/01/2017 1 6.6 mL in 1 APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 01/01/2017 Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892) Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Nice-Pak Products, Inc. 067900167 manufacture(11822-1001)