Label: KROGER NO DRIP- allergy sinus spray
- NDC Code(s): 30142-718-30
- Packager: KROGER COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated June 25, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use: Shake well before use. Push down cap while turning counter-clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Replace clip under rim and secure cap after use.
- store at room temperature
Kroger® No Drip Nasal Mist is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It starts to work in seconds providing up to 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness.
Up to 12-hours relief from nasal congestion. Relief can last All-Day or All- Night.
- Inactive ingredients
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient in AFRIN® NO DRIP ALLERGY SINUS*See side panel
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief from Allergies
Up to 12 Hour Relief
Won’t Drip From Nose or Down Throat
Reduces swelling of Nasal Passages
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY: THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
For More Product Information, Scan UPC
Using your Kroger App or call 800-632-6900
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
* Afrin® No Drip Allergy Sinus is a registered trademark of Bayer Healthcare LLC, Whippany, NJ 07981. Bayer Healthcare LLC is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
KROGER NO DRIP
allergy sinus spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:30142-718 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: K89MJ0S5VY) (OXYMETAZOLINE - UNII:8VLN5B44ZY) OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) EUCALYPTOL (UNII: RV6J6604TK) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: K679OBS311) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: GR686LBA74) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:30142-718-30 1 in 1 CARTON 09/04/2020 1 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 09/04/2020 Labeler - KROGER COMPANY (006999528)