Label: HEALTH MART ANTI DIARRHEAL- loperamide hcl tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 62011-0150-1, 62011-0150-2, 62011-0150-3
- Packager: Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Drug Label Information
Updated November 22, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- a history of abnormal heart rhythm
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
adults and children
12 years and over
2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours
children 9-11 years
1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours
children 6-8 years
1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
children 2-5 years
(34 to 47 lbs)
ask a doctor
children under 2 years
(up to 33 lbs)
do not use
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
HEALTH MART ANTI DIARRHEAL
loperamide hcl tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62011-0150 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 77TI35393C) (LOPERAMIDE - UNII:6X9OC3H4II) LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS LACTOSE (UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK) CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) Product Characteristics Color GREEN Score 2 pieces Shape OVAL Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code L2 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62011-0150-1 12 in 1 CARTON 03/20/2012 1 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:62011-0150-2 24 in 1 CARTON 03/20/2012 2 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:62011-0150-3 1 in 1 CARTON 03/20/2012 12/31/2021 3 48 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075232 03/20/2012 Labeler - Strategic Sourcing Services LLC (116956644)