Label: TYLENOL 8 HR ARTHRITIS PAIN- acetaminophen tablet, extended release
50580-783-29, view more50580-783-30, 50580-783-32
- Packager: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: New Drug Application
Updated November 19, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age
- ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TYLENOL 8 HR ARTHRITIS PAIN
acetaminophen tablet, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50580-783 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Acetaminophen (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (Acetaminophen - UNII:362O9ITL9D) Acetaminophen 650 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength carnauba wax (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) hydroxyethyl cellulose (140 mpa.s at 5%) (UNII: 8136Y38GY5) hypromellose, unspecified (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) magnesium stearate (UNII: 70097M6I30) microcrystalline cellulose (UNII: OP1R32D61U) povidone, unspecified (UNII: FZ989GH94E) powdered cellulose (UNII: SMD1X3XO9M) sodium starch glycolate type a potato (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) titanium dioxide (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) triacetin (UNII: XHX3C3X673) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 21mm Flavor Imprint Code TYLENOL;ER Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50580-783-10 1 in 1 CARTON 07/13/2015 1 100 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:50580-783-24 1 in 1 CARTON 07/13/2015 2 24 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:50580-783-25 1 in 1 CARTON 07/13/2015 3 225 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 4 NDC:50580-783-29 1 in 1 CARTON 07/13/2015 11/30/2020 4 290 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 5 NDC:50580-783-30 290 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/12/2018 6 NDC:50580-783-32 1 in 1 CARTON 08/26/2019 6 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date NDA NDA019872 07/13/2015 Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division (878046358)