Label: PREMIUM DR. ALTHEA POWER WHITENING GLUTATHIONE MASK- adenosine, niacinamide liquid
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 70905-0007-1, 70905-0007-2
- Packager: Dr. Althea
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Drug Label Information
Updated August 12, 2016
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Polysorbate 60, Chondrus Crisps (Carrageenan) Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Ricans Communis (Castor) SeedOil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Alcohol, Propolis Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glutathione(100ppm), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pearl Powder, Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Arganil Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PREMIUM DR. ALTHEA POWER WHITENING GLUTATHIONE MASK
adenosine, niacinamide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70905-0007 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength NIACINAMIDE (UNII: 25X51I8RD4) (NIACINAMIDE - UNII:25X51I8RD4) NIACINAMIDE 2 g in 100 g ADENOSINE (UNII: K72T3FS567) (ADENOSINE - UNII:K72T3FS567) ADENOSINE 0.04 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70905-0007-2 5 in 1 PACKAGE 08/01/2016 1 NDC:70905-0007-1 35 g in 1 POUCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 08/01/2016 Labeler - Dr. Althea (689694436) Registrant - Dr. Althea (689694436) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Dr. Althea 689694436 manufacture(70905-0007)