Label: MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL- magnesium hydroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 17856-0788-1, 17856-0788-3
- Packager: Atlantic Biologicals Corps
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0904-0788
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 28, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each 15 mL)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• shake well before use • do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period • dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor • drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose adults and children 12 years and older: 2 to 4 tablespoonfuls (TBSP) children 6 to 11 years: 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls (TBSP) children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL (MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE) LIQUID
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL
magnesium hydroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17856-0788(NDC:0904-0788) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: NBZ3QY004S) (MAGNESIUM CATION - UNII:T6V3LHY838) MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200 mg in 15 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE (UNII: DY38VHM5OD) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17856-0788-1 10 mL in 1 CUP; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/28/2021 2 NDC:17856-0788-3 30 mL in 1 CUP; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/28/2021 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part334 12/08/2010 Labeler - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707) Registrant - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Atlantic Biologicals Corps 047437707 RELABEL(17856-0788) , REPACK(17856-0788)