Label: ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, AND DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE capsule, liquid filled
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 68210-0102-1, 68210-0102-2, 68210-0102-3, 68210-0102-4, view more68210-0102-5, 68210-0102-6
- Packager: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 1, 2010
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with other medicines containing acetaminophen
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- take only as recommended - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours children under 12 years ask a doctor
- when using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr & Doxylamine Succinate capsule
Each Softgel Contains:
(Acetaminophen USP 325 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 15 mg,
Doxylamine Succinate USP 6.25mg)
NDC NO: 68210-0102-
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED, REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT CONFORMANCE WITH
THE F.D & C.ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
SOFTGEL HEALTHCARE PVT LIMITED
LABELLER CODE: 35916
LIC NO.: TN/DRUGS/00002124
SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
225 LINCOLN HWY, STE 205
FAIRLESS HILLS, PA 19030
PH.# 215 943 4000
FAX.# 215 943 4039
CAUTION: "FOR MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING OR REPACKING"
- 1 – 4
- 2 – 100
- 3 – 1000
- 4 – 5000
- 5 – 10000
6 - 2500
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, AND DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68210-0102 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15 mg DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE (UNII: V9BI9B5YI2) (DOXYLAMINE - UNII:95QB77JKPL) DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 600 (UNII: NL4J9F21N9) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) BUTYLATED HYDROXYANISOLE (UNII: REK4960K2U) BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K) Product Characteristics Color GREEN Score no score Shape OVAL Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68210-0102-1 4 in 1 BOX 2 NDC:68210-0102-2 100 in 1 BOX 3 NDC:68210-0102-3 1000 in 1 BOX 4 NDC:68210-0102-4 5000 in 1 BOX 5 NDC:68210-0102-5 10000 in 1 BOX 6 NDC:68210-0102-6 2500 in 1 BOX Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 10/15/2009 Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC (179621011)