Label: ACETAMINOPHEN CONGESTION AND PAIN- acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 0904-6760-24
- Packager: Major Pharmaceuticals
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated December 4, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredients (in each caplet)
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- promotes sinus drainage
- helps clear nasal passages
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredients in Tylenol® SINUS + HEADACHE
CONGESTION AND PAIN
Acetaminophen – Pain reliever / Fever reducer
Phenylephrine HCl – Nasal decongestant
Relieves: Sinus Headache, Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
with cool Blast Flavor
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN CONGESTION AND PAIN
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0904-6760 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (UNII: 23OV73Q5G9) CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) CROSPOVIDONE (15 MPA.S AT 5%) (UNII: 68401960MK) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 532B59J990) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) Product Characteristics Color GREEN Score no score Shape OVAL Size 16mm Flavor VANILLA (menthol) Imprint Code L272 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0904-6760-24 12 in 1 CARTON 01/15/2007 1 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 01/15/2007 Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)