Label: CHILDRENS PINK EYE RELIEF- atropa belladonna, calcium sulfide, euphrasia stricta and platycladus orientalis leaf solution/ drops
- NDC Code(s): 59262-369-11
- Packager: Similasan Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated November 30, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredients
• For external use only.
• Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• To avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
• Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHILDRENS PINK EYE RELIEF
atropa belladonna, calcium sulfide, euphrasia stricta and platycladus orientalis leaf solution/ drops
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:59262-369 Route of Administration OPHTHALMIC Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ATROPA BELLADONNA (UNII: WQZ3G9PF0H) (ATROPA BELLADONNA - UNII:WQZ3G9PF0H) ATROPA BELLADONNA 6 [hp_X] in 10 mL EUPHRASIA STRICTA (UNII: C9642I91WL) (EUPHRASIA STRICTA - UNII:C9642I91WL) EUPHRASIA STRICTA 6 [hp_X] in 10 mL CALCIUM SULFIDE (UNII: 1MBW07J51Q) (CALCIUM SULFIDE - UNII:1MBW07J51Q) CALCIUM SULFIDE 12 [hp_X] in 10 mL PLATYCLADUS ORIENTALIS LEAF (UNII: 32E5V7G32B) (PLATYCLADUS ORIENTALIS LEAF - UNII:32E5V7G32B) PLATYCLADUS ORIENTALIS LEAF 15 [hp_X] in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SILVER SULFATE (UNII: 8QG6HV4ZPO) SODIUM NITRATE (UNII: 8M4L3H2ZVZ) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59262-369-11 1 in 1 CARTON 03/01/2019 1 10 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC 03/01/2019 Labeler - Similasan Corporation (111566530)