Label: IVY-DRY SUPER- benzyl alcohol, camphor, menthol spray
- NDC Code(s): 49546-105-03
- Packager: Ivy-Dry, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 27, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with insect bites and minor skin irritations
For external use only.
Do not use
- on face or genital areas
- on areas of blistered or broken skin
- with a compress after application
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- on face or genital areas
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
- Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance. Additional applications may be necessary.
- Test product on small patch of skin before applying to the entire body.
- Other information
Store at room temperature
You may report a serious adverse reaction to Report Reaction, LLC PO Box 22 Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222Close
- Inactive Information
Water, Isopropanol, Zinc Acetate, Isoceteth-20, Zinc Lactate.Close
- Package Labeling
Sprays at any angle!
TEMPORARY RELIEF OF PAIN AND ITCHING
299-B Fairfield Avenue
Fairfield, NJ 07070
Made In Canada
©2012 Ivy-Dry, Inc.
Questions or Comments
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
benzyl alcohol, camphor, menthol spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49546-105 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) (BENZYL ALCOHOL - UNII:LKG8494WBH) BENZYL ALCOHOL 100 mg in 1 mL CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (UNII: 5TJD82A1ET) (CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) - UNII:5TJD82A1ET) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5 mg in 1 mL MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 2.5 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (UNII: ND2M416302) ZINC ACETATE (UNII: FM5526K07A) ISOCETETH-20 (UNII: O020065R7Z) ZINC LACTATE (UNII: 2GXR25858Y) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49546-105-03 89 mL in 1 CANISTER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/11/2012 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 07/11/2012 Labeler - Ivy-Dry, Inc. (800544590)