Label: ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 55629-014-01, 55629-014-02
- Packager: ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 1, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each capsule)
Liver warning This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
do not use more than directed
excitability may occur, especially in children
marked drowsiness may occur
avoid alcoholic drinks
be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years of age and older 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours Children under 12 years of age ask doctor
When using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Doxylamine Succinate capsules
Each Softgel Contains:
(Acetaminophen USP 325 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 15 mg, Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg)
NDC NO: 55629-014-
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED, REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT CONFORMANCE WITH
THE F.D & C.ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55629-014 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15 mg DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE (UNII: V9BI9B5YI2) (DOXYLAMINE - UNII:95QB77JKPL) DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color green Score no score Shape capsule Size 21mm Flavor Imprint Code IS2 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55629-014-01 48 in 1 CARTON 03/01/2021 1 NDC:55629-014-02 300 in 1 POUCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/01/2021 Labeler - ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (078656111) Registrant - ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (078656111) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Medgel Private Limited 677385498 manufacture(55629-014) , analysis(55629-014)