Label: NIGHTTIME COLD AND COUGH CHILDRENS- diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
- NDC Code(s): 63941-984-04
- Packager: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated June 20, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredients (in each 5 mL)
Do not use
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
When using this product,
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL= milliliter
- shake well before using
Age Dose children 6 to under 12 years of age 10 mL every 4 hours children 4 to under 6 years of age do not use unless directed by a doctor children under 4 years do not use
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredients in Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough
Children's Triacting Night Time Cold & Cough
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
Antihistamine / Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- Runny, stuffy nose
- Itchy throat
For Ages 6 to 11 years
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Triaminic® Night Time Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
- Package Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NIGHTTIME COLD AND COUGH CHILDRENS
diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63941-984 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: TC2D6JAD40) (DIPHENHYDRAMINE - UNII:8GTS82S83M) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25 mg in 5 mL PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (UNII: 23OV73Q5G9) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) MALTITOL (UNII: D65DG142WK) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: B22547B95K) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor GRAPE Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63941-984-04 1 in 1 BOX 06/10/2022 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 06/10/2022 Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)