Label: EAR WAX REMOVAL AID DROPS- carbamide peroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 11673-793-15
- Packager: Target Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 2, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Ask a doctor before use
- if you have ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- recently had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use for more than four days
- excessive ear wax remains after use this product
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways
- place 5 to 10 drops into ear canal.
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? Call- 1-800-910-6874
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
*Compare to the active ingredient in Debrox® Drops
Ear Wax Removal kit
Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
Ear Wax Removal Aid
Safe & Gentle
Microfoam Cleansing Action
Easy to use Instructions
NET WT 0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
Kit includes soft rubber bulb ear syringe and drops
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER CARTON IS OPEN OR TORN
The up & up earwax removal kit cleanses the ear with foaming action, providing a safe, non-irritating method of softening and removing earwax.
NOTE: The earwax removal drops will foam on contact with earwax due to the release of oxygen.
IMPORTANT: Keep the carton for future reference on full labeling.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Dist. By Target Corp.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
TM & ©2019 Target Brands, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc. the distributor of Debrox® Drops.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
EAR WAX REMOVAL AID DROPS
carbamide peroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11673-793 Route of Administration AURICULAR (OTIC) Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE (UNII: 31PZ2VAU81) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 0.065 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ADIPIC ACID (UNII: 76A0JE0FKJ) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11673-793-15 1 in 1 CARTON 02/05/2019 1 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part344 02/05/2019 Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)