Label: DAIRYLAND BRAND IODINE TEAT DIP CONTROLLED- iodine liquid
- NDC Code(s): 60282-2200-1, 60282-2200-2, 60282-2200-3, 60282-2200-4
- Packager: Stearns Packaging Corporation
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated March 12, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a
MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
GREAT FOR FOAMING
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is
significant, special precautions should be taken to avoid chapped and
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact, and blot off
any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since they are
more susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
OBSERVE LABEL DIRECTIONS
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
USER SAFETY WARNINGS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Causes serious eye irritation
Wear eye protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses,
if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
IODINE TEAT DIP
A SANITIZING TEAT DIP
An Aid in Reducing the Spread of Organisms Which
May Cause Mastitis
Concentrated Iodophor, containing Nonylphenol, ethoxylated iodine complex.
(provides 1/2% titratable iodine, equivalent to 5,000 ppm titratable iodine)
EMOLLIENT SYSTEM contains 5.0% glycerin.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
See side panel for Precautions and First-Aid Statements.
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Ave. (53714), PO Box 3216, Madison, WI 53704
(800) 655-5008 • www.stearnspkg.com
NET CONTENTS: 1 U.S. FL. GALLON (3.78 L)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAIRYLAND BRAND IODINE TEAT DIP CONTROLLED
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:60282-2200 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 5 g in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) 50 g in 1 L Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:60282-2200-1 3.78 L in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:60282-2200-2 18.93 L in 1 PAIL 3 NDC:60282-2200-3 56.78 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:60282-2200-4 208.2 L in 1 DRUM Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 01/02/1982 Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Stearns Packaging Corporation 006069256 manufacture, api manufacture