Label: MIDOL COMPLETE- acetaminophen, caffeine, and pyrilamine maleate tablet
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 70264-012-01
- Packager: R J General Corporation
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0280-8005
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 6, 2018
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 Caplet Pouch Carton
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen, caffeine, and pyrilamine maleate tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70264-012(NDC:0280-8005) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E) (CAFFEINE - UNII:3G6A5W338E) CAFFEINE 60 mg PYRILAMINE MALEATE (UNII: R35D29L3ZA) (PYRILAMINE - UNII:HPE317O9TL) PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK) HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) SHELLAC (UNII: 46N107B71O) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 17mm Flavor Imprint Code MIDOL Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70264-012-01 50 in 1 CARTON 02/10/2014 1 2 in 1 POUCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/10/2014 Labeler - R J General Corporation (122542830) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations R J General Corporation 122542830 REPACK(70264-012)