Label: ASPIRIN REGULAR STRENGTH- aspirin tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0157-12, 0363-0157-14, 0363-0157-17, 0363-0157-98
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 13, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*Close
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- pain and fever of colds
- muscle pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual pain
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs.Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Other information
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycolClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal display panel
325 mg / Pain Reliever /
Fever Reducer (NSAID)
CAFFEINE & SODIUM FREE
**Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASPIRIN REGULAR STRENGTH
aspirin tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0157 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 325 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code ASPIRIN;44157 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0157-12 1 in 1 CARTON 02/10/1996 1 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:0363-0157-14 500 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/10/1996 3 NDC:0363-0157-17 300 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/10/1996 05/07/2020 4 NDC:0363-0157-98 100 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/10/1996 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/10/1996 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(0363-0157) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 MANUFACTURE(0363-0157) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(0363-0157) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 PACK(0363-0157)