Label: ZZZQUIL- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 66715-9746-1
- Packager: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 18, 2018
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each LiquiCap)
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mgClose
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
adults & children 12 yrs & over 2 LiquiCaps at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor children under 12 yrs do not use
- Other information
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- protect from light.
- Inactive ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Product repackaged and distributed with permission of manufacturer by:Close
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc., 9300 Earhart Lane SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 2 LiquiCap Blister Pack Carton
From the makers of VICKS® NyQuil™
Not for treating Cold or Flu
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:66715-9746 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (UNII: TC2D6JAD40) (Diphenhydramine - UNII:8GTS82S83M) Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg in 2 Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C Blue No. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) GELATIN, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2G86QN327L) glycerin (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) propylene glycol (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) FD&C Red No. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) sorbitol (UNII: 506T60A25R) titanium dioxide (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 15mm Flavor Imprint Code Zzz Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:66715-9746-1 1 in 1 CARTON 12/31/2018 1 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part338 12/23/2015 Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. (093103646)