Label: AGRIMASTER BRAND CHG TEAT DIP- chlorhexidine gluconate, didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 60282-3080-1, 60282-3080-2, 60282-3080-3, 60282-3080-4
- Packager: Stearns Packaging Corporation
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated October 7, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a
MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental management procedures.
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is
significant,special precautions should be taken to avoid
chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact,
and blot off any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since
they are more susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
REFER TO SAFETY DATA SHEET
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
USER SAFETY WARNINGS
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool
water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink
large amounts of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get
medical attention immediately.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
CHG TEAT DIP
A Sanitizing Non-Iodine Teat Dip
NPE-FREE Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms Which May Cause Mastitis.
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride........................0.20%
Excellent skin conditioning properties.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
See Side Panel for Precautionary and First Aid Statements.
MADE IN USA
BLAIN SUPPLY, INC.
3507 East Racine Street
Janesville, WI 53547
Wholesale supplier for Farm & Fleet stores
NET CONTENTS: 5 U.S. GALLONS (18.93 LITER)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
AGRIMASTER BRAND CHG TEAT DIP
chlorhexidine gluconate, didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:60282-3080 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE (UNII: MOR84MUD8E) (CHLORHEXIDINE - UNII:R4KO0DY52L) CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE 3.5 g in 1 L DIDECYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: JXN40O9Y9B) (DIDECYLDIMONIUM - UNII:Z7F472XQPA) DIDECYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE 2 g in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:60282-3080-1 3.78 L in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:60282-3080-2 18.93 L in 1 PAIL 3 NDC:60282-3080-3 56.78 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:60282-3080-4 208.2 L in 1 DRUM Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 12/31/2018 Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Stearns Packaging Corporation 006069256 manufacture, api manufacture