Label: SKIN MEDICA PURIFYING FOAMING WASH- salicylic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 0023-4948-05
- Packager: Allergan, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 1, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Moisten skin with warm water.
- Dispense two full pumps of Purifying Foaming Wash into palm of hand, apply by gently massaging over the entire affected area, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- Moisten skin with warm water.
- Other information
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate,Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SKIN MEDICA PURIFYING FOAMING WASH
salicylic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0023-4948 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength salicylic acid (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (salicylic acid - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) salicylic acid 20 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z) BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) CAMPHOR OIL (UNII: 75IZZ8Y727) COCAMIDOPROPYLAMINE OXIDE (UNII: M4SL82J7HK) EDETATE DISODIUM ANHYDROUS (UNII: 8NLQ36F6MM) HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA TOP (UNII: UDA30A2JJY) TEA TREE OIL (UNII: VIF565UC2G) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: 229D0E1QFA) PANTHENOL (UNII: WV9CM0O67Z) POLYSORBATE 20 (UNII: 7T1F30V5YH) SALIX NIGRA BARK (UNII: QU52J3A5B3) SAGE (UNII: 065C5D077J) SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE (UNII: O9W3D3YF5U) SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE (UNII: JVL98CG53G) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0023-4948-05 1 in 1 CARTON 01/01/2013 1 147.9 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 01/01/2013 Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)