Label: TARGET OVERNIGHT COLD AND FLU- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, triprolidine hcl solution
- NDC Code(s): 11673-698-06
- Packager: TARGET CORPORATION
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 1, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel - 180 mL Bottle Label
Compare to active ingredients Mucinex® Nightshift Cold & Flu*
Overnight Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr – Cough Suppressant
Triprolidine HCl – Antihistamine
Support better sleep for a better morning
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
Per 4-hours dose
AGES 12+ YEARS
6 FL OZ (180 mL)
Tamper evident: do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing
Maximum Strength per 4-hour dose
Mpls., MN 55403
TM & ©2020 target Brands Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by RB Health, the distributor of Mucinex® Nightshift Cold & Flu.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
TARGET OVERNIGHT COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, triprolidine hcl solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11673-698 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 650 mg in 20 mL DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20 mg in 20 mL TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: YAN7R5L890) (TRIPROLIDINE - UNII:2L8T9S52QM) TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5 mg in 20 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) ASCORBIC ACID (UNII: PQ6CK8PD0R) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) PROPYL GALLATE (UNII: 8D4SNN7V92) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score Shape Size Flavor FRUIT Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11673-698-06 180 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 9: Other Type of Part 3 Combination Product (e.g., Drug/Device/Biological Product) 04/01/2020 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 04/01/2020 Labeler - TARGET CORPORATION (006961700)