Label: AC ALL - glycerin liquid
- NDC Code(s): 69224-2001-1
- Packager: GL BioTech
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 17, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
blueberry ext, assai ext, indian gooseberry fruit ext, cranberry fruit ext, melon ext, rhus tree bark ext, lactobacillus, colloidal silver, lavender oil, etc
safe for human body
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
keep out or reach of the children
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. Put 1-2 drops of AC ALL spot care ampule liquid on cotton bud or a vessel.
2. Place watery cotton bud on the skin and gently push for 5 minutes until absorbed.
3. Repeat 1 and 2 for 2-3 times, and 2 times a day.
4. When suppuration has occurred as a secondary infection, remove it before use.
5. Put a cotton swab dipped into the ampule lightly on the reddened spot for 5 seconds.
6. Use lotions after the liquid is fully absorbed on skin.
7. Trouble spots will disappear in 2-3 days, and generally skin will be improved in 1-2
8. Use repetitively on troubled skin (Red or black marks) until the skin condition became
better.(Do not reuse the cotton bud due to the risk of bacterial infection.)
- avoid direct sun exposure, keep it refrigerated or in cooler placesClose
- do not eat
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
for exernal use only
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69224-2001 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) (GLYCERIN - UNII:PDC6A3C0OX) GLYCERIN 2 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69224-2001-1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part347 10/17/2014 Labeler - GL BioTech (689057539) Registrant - GL BioTech (689057539) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations GL BioTech 689057539 manufacture(69224-2001)