Label: ASTRINGENT- salicylic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 50594-875-34
- Packager: Big Lots
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 3, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredinet
Salicylic acid 0.5%Close
for the treatment of acneClose
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flameClose
- When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irrition occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected are with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the sking may occur, start with one application daily, then grdually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- inactvie ingredients
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-getaine, fragance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1Close
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Manufactured for Big Lots by: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Avenue; St. Louis, MO 63114
Made in the USA with US and Foreign ComponentsClose
- Principal display panel
COMPARE TO CLEAN & CLEAR DEEP CLEANING ASTRINGENT*
Sensitive Skin Astringent
SALICYLIC ACID ACNE MEDICATION
- Deep cleaning astringent
- Gentle formula that helps treat and prevents pimples
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
salicylic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50594-875 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 5 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) PHYMATOLITHON CALCAREUM (UNII: 6J1M3WA0ZK) ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) SULISOBENZONE (UNII: 1W6L629B4K) DENATONIUM BENZOATE (UNII: 4YK5Z54AT2) DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) ISOCETETH-20 (UNII: O020065R7Z) PEG-32 DIOLEATE (UNII: TOM07RFH74) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50594-875-34 237 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/15/2016 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 03/15/2016 Labeler - Big Lots (017885351) Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Vi-Jon 790752542 manufacture(50594-875)