Label: ANTIFUNGAL MICONAZOLE LIQUID CONTINUOUS- miconazole nitrate aerosol, spray
- NDC Code(s): 79481-0599-1
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 16, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, and 2 weeks for jock itch
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ANTIFUNGAL MICONAZOLE LIQUID CONTINUOUS
miconazole nitrate aerosol, spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:79481-0599 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MICONAZOLE NITRATE (UNII: VW4H1CYW1K) (MICONAZOLE - UNII:7NNO0D7S5M) MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ACETONE (UNII: 1364PS73AF) DIETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOETHYL ETHER (UNII: A1A1I8X02B) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:79481-0599-1 150 g in 1 CANISTER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/16/2023 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 08/16/2023 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)